We may gather information about users such as name and email address when users contact us using contact forms that are voluntarily submitted by users to reach us. This information is only used to contact users by us or through our partners. Users can ask questions, make comments, and provide feedback. They should not, however, use derogatory or insulting language.
LOG FILES & DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
When you use this Website usage data is collected automatically. Usage Data may comprise Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, and unique device identifiers. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics.
We may also gather information sent by your browser when you visit our Website or use a mobile device to access the Website.
and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Retention time :
The Data is stored for as long as is necessary to provide the User with the service he or she has requested or expressed in this document’s objectives. The User can also ask the Data Controller to suspend or delete the data at any time.
Web statistics are used by Netidhatri to track overall site traffic, allowing us to develop and expand the service. Netidhatri.com does not share any aggregated information about its visitors with third parties.
When you visit netidhatri.com, we use a few third-party advertising businesses to deliver adverts. These firms may use information about your visits to this and other websites (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) to provide advertisements on this and other websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
No one under the age of 13 is allowed to use our service. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Please notify Us if You are a parent or guardian and are aware that Your kid has provided Us with Personal Data. We take steps to erase Personal Data from Our servers if it was collected without verification of parental consent from anybody under the age of 13.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION:
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.